Get a cash loan of R4k up to R150k if you have a clear credit record
Have an approved medical negligence claim? We can also get you an early cash advance.
Some important loan conditions to take note of are as follows:
- Please only apply if you have a 100 % clear credit record
- No credit bureau listings.
- Only 100% clear credit record. Consent to credit check.
- Maximum age is 65.
- Must have permanent source of income – minimum R3 000 per month.
- Employed clients – copy of latest payslip required.
- Self-employed clients – 3 months latest bank statements and pay advice required.
- Must be willing to be marketed to, but can opt out at any stage.
- Loan amount must be paid by EFT into the bank account into which the monthly income is paid.
If you do not have a clear credit record, please do not apply as you would be automatically declined.
|Fixed repayment amounts|
|Loan amount||Over 24 months||Total amount repayable||Over 36 months||Total amount repayable||Over 48 months||Total amount repayable||Over 60 months||Total amount repayable||Over 72 months||Total amount repayable|
Loans are subject to the National Credit Act No.34 of 2005. All loan applications are considered and are subject to credit approval. The interest rate with regards to a Personal Loan varies between 25%** and 28%** per annum (compounded monthly). All loan include a once-off initiation fee of up to R 1 197** and a monthly service fee of R68.40**. Your rate and initiation fee will be determined according to your personal risk profile. For illustration purposes, the figures in this table are calculated at an interest rate of 28% per annum. The repayments indicated also include a monthly premium for the Personal Protection Plan of R4.50** per thousand of your loan or part thereof. ** Rates and fees are current as at 6 May 2016 and are subject to change at the discretion of the lender.
Apply for a personal loan