DIRECT DEBIT ORDER SYSTEM
EFFORTLESS FEE COLLECTIONS TO STREAMLINE YOUR CASH FLOW
LATE PAYMENTS STRESSING YOU OUT?
Discover the power of direct debit orders!
Does your business struggle with getting payments in on time? If you get paid via EFTs or card payments every month, when you get paid is out of your control. With money tighter than ever, people are inclined to delay payments or try get out of paying altogether. This has a serious impact on the financial well-being of your business. Having an automated debit order collection system in place can make sure you get paid on time every month and help you better plan your cashflow.
Frequently asked questions
What are the benefits of automated debit orders?
There are many benefits to you as a business owner when you institute debit order collections. These include:
- Added convenience for you and the client. You know your money is coming in and they don’t have to try remember to pay you on time
- Improved cash flow by knowing exactly when money is expected to come in. This helps with budgeting and cash flow management.
- Eliminates the risk of holding cash.
Who are Direct Debits For?
Any business that collects recurring payments can benefit from automated collections. Some examples include:
- Subscription-based businesses
- Churches, charities and NPOs who rely on donations
- Internet service providers
- Clubs, gyms or sports groups with membership fees
- Micro lenders
- Body Corporates
What is a direct debit?
A direct debit order is a mandate to have a payment made directly from your bank account to an organisation, and is authorised by the organisation you are making payments to.