Law Firm Loans. Advances for Attorneys. Loans for Lawyers.
Attorneys: Get Rid of the Financial Pressure…. Get Funding Now
Generally, banks do not look at non-fixed assets as security for attorney company funding purposes. The good news is, that this is now possible. Our vendor loans for attorneys, enable legal companies to leverage their invoices, mandates, case files, pending matters and debtors, to secure finance for the following and more :
– Acquisition of matters, costs to litigate onboard contingency matters
– Expanding staff, offices, new departments
– Cashflow ensure tax payments, bonus pay outs, salaries, retainer fees
– Submit your enquiry (see form at end of the page)
– A financial assessment is done
– A non-binding firm funding term sheet is presented
– A business loan for attorney is paid out, once an agreement signed
Loans for lawyers have the following advantages:
– Customized legal funding
– Repayment holidays when needed
– Competitive rates
– Tax efficient structures
– For large and Small loans for lawyers
Let us help you secure a lawyers loan!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much can I borrow?
What documents would I need to provide?
What is the approval time?
What is the typical term of a facility?
What is the cost?
What can be offered as security?
What is the difference between fixed asset and non-fixed asset security?
What can the funding be used for?
What type of entities can borrow funds?
Are any areas of legal specialization precluded from securing a loan?
Is My Application Confidential?
Are there any upfront fees?
If you see the potential to grow your legal practice, make use of attorney development funds today. Secure funding for your law firm. Apply Now.