Purchase Order Bridging
Trade Finance, Stock/Inventory Finance and Import Funding
You have orders for goods or equipment from customers and do not have the money to fund the deals, or your company is growing and you want to increase your stock levels
Then our funding partners and associates will set up a facility for funding the operational cycle from when payment is made to your supplier until receipt of funds from your customers. This allows you to take advantage of sales opportunities and purchase discounts. You will not need to use any of your cash !
Purchases of both local and imported stock can be financed. Payment is made directly to your supplier or a Letter of Credit is drawn up.
- Minimum Term – 3 months
- Maximum Term – 6 months
- Minimum APR – 13 %
- Maximum APR – 30 %
- Loan R 1 million
- Term R 1 year
- APR 13 %
- Repayment R 1 130 000
Subject to lenders Terms and Conditions at time of quote.
Requirements for Purchase Order bridging funding / finance
We can assist companies if:
- the company has a proven track record in their industry ( at least 2 years successful trading)
- there is a confirmed order for goods from a credit worthy customer (must be a company, not a private individual, and not a government or municipal department) accounts receivable funding is possible.
- the supplier of the goods is an accredited supplier
- the company can provide the necessary supporting documentation
- the transaction size is R1 million or more
A monthly discounting fee of up to 7 % pm (subject to due diligence and risk profile) is charged, and a once-off set up fee of up to 3 % (which is dependent on the deal size) is levied for funding capital.
We detail below the documents that we require for capital funding and trade finance. In order to increase the likelihood of us being able to source suitable funding, it is essential that your presentations to us are comprehensive and current. If they lack information it will be impossible to secure an approval.
- Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum and Articles of Association or Founding Statements
- Latest audited financial statements
- Up to date management accounts
- Budget and cashflow projections
- Debtors Age Analysis for the past 3 months
- Creditors Age Analysis for the past 3 months
- Documentation with respect to the order:
- the purchase order from your client
- the quotation or proforma invoice from the supplier
- your purchase order to the supplier
- Statement of personal assets & liabilities of shareholders / members
- Identity documents of shareholders / members
On receipt of these, the bridging company will indicate its level of interest and call for further information if they wish to proceed.
Financiers receive hundreds of applications daily and only those that are well presented and hold financial merit are considered. It is extremely important that the business that is applying for the loan is profitable and that the borrower has a clean credit record.
Purchase Order Bridging: Click Here to apply
Trade Finance: Click Here to apply
Import Funding: Click Here to apply
Stock / Inventory Finance: Click Here to apply
Invoice Discounting – Single Invoice: Click Here to apply
Invoice Discounting – Full Debtors Book Click Here to apply
While waiting for your Trade Finance / Purchase Order Bridging facility to be set up, which can take up 3 weeks or longer, you should apply for an UNSECURED BUSINESS LOAN of R 50 000 up to R 1,5 mill, which can be approved in 3 days ( if you have been trading for 12 months, have a turnover of R 1 mill pa and have a clear credit record ) APPLY HERE